Dec 21, 2008

LoSinG @ bAbY

da 1st picta of izzah after she was born~~ kecil sgt~~ die lahir on 12 october 2008 in da mornin...i dun noe @ wat time...

i dun no da real story...tp, wat i noe is..im missin my baby~~xtually, my uncle adopted daughter...
suddenly, their paren take her back~~
all of us @ home very da sad ryte now...speacially my mak long whos take care of izzah since my uncle and my aunt go 4 their haji~~even since da 1st day of izzah lahir, my mak long yg jaga,...
so, she seems to be so sad ryte now~~shes smillin...noe wat, she lurv camera... nmpk flash jew...mesti suke,sure la die pandang...

uaarrgghhh~~hahahhaah...menguap besar2...siap boley pause sekejap then baru tutup mulut...
miss her much~~!!!hopefully she will remember us and know dat all of us lurv her ery much~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment